Advanced ReactJS Training in Chandigarh, Mohali
Learn ReactJS from basic to advanced level with React Experts in Chandigarh. At the end of this React JS training, you will have a complete understanding of using React to build web applications.
Best ReactJS Training Company in Chandigarh and Mohali
Wiznox Technologies, the world’s leading IT & Software Development Company in Mohali, has gained expertise in React technology. Along with React development services we also provide industrial trainings/React Training for B.Tech, BCA, MCA, and diploma students who want to start their career in IT & Software engineering.
What is unique thing about our React JS training in Chandigarh?
We are not just a ReactJS training institute in Chandigarh, we are a software development company having more than 10 Years of experience in Software development industry. As such, this is a great opportunity for you to learn ReactJs programming from the beginning to the most advanced level. You have the chance to practice on live projects and acquire the technical skills that will be needed to develop and manage any software.
Our expert React JS developers will help you master your coding skills and teach you everything in depth about the React technology with their expertise.
React js Training
45 Days/6 Months Industrial Training/Internship
What You Will Learn in ReactJS Training at Wiznox Technologies?
- Develop Web apps from scratch using the latest versionof React.
- Learn & apply React Router, Redux, Redux-Saga & other conventional libraries
- Learn how to use responsive developer tools and redux for better troubleshooting.
- Learn how to Use the immutable.js library to follow the immutable principle
- Learn how to Structure App-Based Components.
- Learn how to specify the attributes
- Learn how to work with the webpack configuration.
- Develop dynamic components that communicate with APIs & services.
- Examine the fundamental architecture of a React application.
- Learn Server-Side Rendering.
- Learn to incorporate React best practices.
ReactJs Training Syllabus
- What is ES6
- Block scope, let & const
- Template literals
- Arrow functions
- Spread and Rest operators
- Object literal improvements
- Iterators and Iterables
- Set and Map
- What is React?
- Templating using JSX
- Working with React Create Element, Expressions,Using logical operators, specifying attributes, Specifying children
- Significance of component architecture
- className based
- Component Composition
- What is state and its significance
- Read state and set state
- Passing data to component using props
- Validating props using propTypes
- Supplying default values to props using defaultProps
- Using React key prop
- Using map function to iterate on arrays to generate elements
- Setting up react router
- Understand routing in single page applications
- Working with BrowserRouter and HashRouter components
- Configuring route with Route component
- Using Switch component to define routing rules
- Making routes dynamic using route params
- Working with nested routes
- Navigating to pages using Link and NavLink component
- Redirect routes using RedirectComponent
- Using Prompt component to get consent of user for navigation
- Path less Route to handle failed matches
- Controlled components
- Uncontrolled components
- Understand the significance to defaultValue prop
- Using react ref prop to get access to DOM element
- Understanding React event system
- Understanding Synthetic event
- Passing arguments to event handlers
- What is redux
- Why redux
- Redux principles
- Install and setup redux
- Creating actions, reducer and store
- What is Immutable.js?
- Immutable collections
- What is React Redux
- Why React Redux
- Install and setup
- Presentational vs Container components
- Understand high order component
- Understanding mapStateToProps and mapDispatchtToProps usage
- Understand the significance of unit testing
- Understand unit testing jargon and tools
- Unit testing react components with Jest
- Unit testing react components with enzyme
- What is webpack
- Why webpack
- Install and setup webpack
- Working with webpack configuration file
- Working with loaders
- Quick word on code splitting, lazy loading, tree shaking
- Setting up Hot Module Replacement
- What is server-side rendering (SSR)?
- Why SSR
- Working with renderToString and renderToStaticMarkup methods
- In-house placement & excellent growth opportunity.
- Sharpen your Programming Skills.
- Training by Highly experienced React Developers.
- 100% Practical training.
- Students will work on live projects with React development team.
- Experience Industrial atmosphere like as you working in Industry.
- 6 weeks and 6 months Industrial training.
- We are a software development company, not an institute, so you will receive the practical training and in-depth understanding you require to be successful in your career.
- Certified & highly Experienced React Developers as a Trainer.
- Working With the Latest and most cutting-edge technologies.
- Affordable Fees.
- Basic to Advanced level training on Live project bases.
- Well-equipped Smart Labs with latest Devices configuration.